So many of us have goals and things that we want to achieve in life but sometimes we wake up and just feel like crap. No motivation, no energy and just feeling lost. It’s really hard to get yourself back up.
But, here are some activities that you can do to overcome this feeling.
- Journaling– Write down on how you feel right now, why are you feeling that way. Allow yourself to feel the emotion and the feeling that you are feeling, wite it down, pour it down on a piece of paper. Then, look at your goals, reflect on the reasons on why you set that particular goal, what made you made that decision to start doing that. For example, you set a goal to read for 20 minutes a day, ask yourself, why I want to do it? Maybe because you wanted to gain more knowledge and learn new words. After you have realigned yourself with the reasons why you wanted to do a certain thing, you will feel motivated again.
2. Watch a motivational talk. There are plenty of inspiring videos on youtube. Find one and watch it. Sure you will feel much better.
3. Meditate– Close your eyes and just focus on your breathing for 5- 10 minutes.
4. Go for a walk– Go out and take some fresh air. Just be present, look at the beautiful sky, look at the birds flying, look at the colour of trees and leaves, smell the flowers.
5, Exercise- Exercise releases BDNF and when you exercise for 5-10 minutes, you release dopamine that makes you feel good.
6. Read a good book- Research shows that reading for 6 minutes can stress about 68%. Reading can help us refocus too.
7. Count your blessings– Write down and just think of 10 things you are grateful for in your life now.
8. Laugh out loud- Watch a comedy movie/ video, talk to a friend or family member.
That ‘s all the tips I have for now. Thanks for reading, hope it helps. 🙂