Hello friends! I am so happy to be nominated for an award again 🙂 This is my 3rd time receiving an award! WOW!
I am nominated by https://paresh7263.wordpress.com
Thank you, Paresh for nominating me 🙂
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, links to their blog. Include award graphic.
2. Answer the questions provided.
3. Make a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Nominate 11 others and share your post with them so they see it.
My nominees are :
My 7 questions are:
- Talk about yourself, where you are from and what do you normally blog about.
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? What made you start a blog and motivates you to write?
- What do you think is your biggest achievement so far in your life?
- Name one thing that is happening in the world right now that you wish you could change.
- What are your favourite songs, music or books?
- What would you do if you had one million dollars?
- Name a person who you look up to/ inspires you.
- What is your favourite food?
- One bad habit that you wish to change?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- What is your special talent?
My 11 Questions are :
- What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?
I always wanted my own shelf full of books, finally, I have it and I am so happy 🙂
2. Best compliment you have received?
The world needs more people like you.
3. What question do you hate to answer?
Errm, I really hate answering maths questions…..Please don’t ask me any maths questions.
4. What type of music do you listen?
Mostly melody songs and I love the songs that have heart touching lyrics.
5. Are you a religious person or not?
I am not that religious, but I am a spiritual person.
6. Do you smoke?
NO! and I dislike smokers
7. Which is your favourite whiskey brand?
I don’t drink alcohol.
8.Where’s question 8 Paresh?
9. Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
hmm, it’s a tough one. Can I say Cinderella? hehe..because I believe in magic and miracles like her 🙂
10.What is your biggest fear?
The Fear of failure.
11. Do you like award nominations?
Yes. I am just happy every time I receive an award. It’s an honour and I am grateful.