I can’t believe that I am nominated for this wonderful award. What a dream came true for a new blogger like me. I feel deeply honored. Thank you so much Kitty https://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/ for nominating me. You made my day! 🙂
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time, or don’t accept awards, etc.):
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
My 7 questions from https://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/ are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
I am so grateful to the fact that I actually have visitors to my blog. I feel so happy to see so many visitors from so many countries. Most of my visitors are WordPress readers. I do have some visitors from my Instagram and twitter. 🙂
2. What is your favorite sport?
I like playing badminton, Yoga and Zumba.
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2017?
I was on TV for the first time this year. Watching myself on TV with my family was a very special and unforgettable moment for me.
Here is the link to the post if you would like to read it 🙂
4. What is your favorite quote?
Nothing is impossible! When I have certain goals or dreams that I want to achieve but it seems impossible, I will think of this quote. This quote did help me many times when I felt like giving up.
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
Art class (I love drawing and painting so much)…..English class and Moral class. These are also the subjects that I got high scores for in exams… hehe 🙂
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
I wish I learned earlier to be courageous and to be brave to follow my dreams. I feel like I missed a lot of opportunities and great moments by being timid and scared.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
Guitar! I always wanted to know how to play the guitar and I finally learned how to play the guitar. Yahoo!
My 7 questions are:
- Talk about yourself, where you are from and what do you normally blog about.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? What made you to start a blog and motivates you to write?
- What do you think is your biggest achievement so far in your life?
- Name one thing that is happening in the world right now that you wish you could change.
- What are your favorite songs, books or hobbies?
- What would you do if you had one million dollars?
- Name a person who you look up to/ inspires you.
and My nominees are :